Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year

I made a quick trip to Brantford yesterday for the stitching sisters off night and sat around Jayne's big table. It was nice to see the woman as I haven't been done for awhile but the weather was great yesterday. I always enjoy seeing what everyone is working on and getting new ideas (not that I need to add anymore to my list). Jayne and I made a quick trip to the enabler and I picked up some material so that should keep me going for awhile if I get snowed in up here. I didn't spend Thursday stitching with Jayne which was unusual but went to Hamilton to see my son who had the week off. It was nice to spend the day with him but I missed stitching with Jayne.
I want to wish everyone a Happy New year and looking forward to a new year of stitching.
P.S. Thanks for fixing my picture

and now I leave you with an inch to stitch
Jan

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a good visit with Bill and that you were able to get down for the last off night of the year...
    Have a great New Years Eve and A Happy Year to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment