Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas party

I am back from Brantford and I had a good time. On the Tuesday night I attended a Tupperware party and I haven't been to one of those in about 20 years. The funny thing is some of the things in my cupboard are still in the Tupperware catalogue and I still use them. Jayne and I made a trip to a nice store where I got a beautiful little bear ornament.
On Wednesday Jayne and I sat around the big old table and stitched. I managed to finish a Xmas project but can not post a picture until after Xmas. We had a wonderful dinner at the restaurant and great fun seeing all the stitching sisters. I probably won't see the ladies until maybe January being busy with Xmas and all. I did like Kerri's idea of getting a snowmobile and driving it down.
I am working on a couple of little projects on the weekend so I hope to post a picture next week.

and now I leave you with an inch to stitch
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment