Monday, August 23, 2010

New puppy in family

Even though it was a rainy weekend I managed to get alot done on my eagle. Sometimes the rain is good cause instead of crawling into bed with a good book I will sit and stitch.I really want to get this eagle done so I can work on my owl.

I did make a trip down to Newmarket on Saturday as my niece got a new puppy. I love dogs so I could not wait to go see it. He is only 8 weeks old and so cute.This will be good therapy for my niece.

and now I leave you with an inch to stitch

Jan

6 comments:

  1. Jan, there is nothing like a rainy day to sit and stitch all day. Love the new puppy. He's darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky Angie. He is so cute, and will fit so nicely into her lap.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland, Jan! I too, am a new blogger as of July. I'm having a lot of fun with it and the best is meeting all new friends who share a common joy in stitching.
    Love your puppy....he's a cutie.
    I look forward to following your blog
    (*HUGS*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That adorable pup reminds me of my George (affectionately called "Georgie Porgie"). He belonged to my grandma while I was growing up in Michigan and he was so much fun...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment