Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Enchanted Needle

Today I had a nice visit with my daughter in Toronto and glad to say everything will get back to normal. On my way home I decided to stop at The Enchanted Needle to get a couple of yards of material. Now what x-stitch store does not have a yard of white or antique white. This is about the 3rd time have have stopped there on my way home and needless it will be my last time I stop. The answer is always the same from the owner that she needs to order material. I guess I will have to go to the states lol.

and now I leave you with an inch to stitch
Inch

2 comments:

  1. Jan - just call Ann at Knowledge and Needles. She is really good and she ships too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. define NORMAL.
    And I totally agree, even Mary Maxims sells fabric by the yard and a stitching store doesn't. Sorry bout their luck.
    Have a great stitching day today Jan, what with the rain and all, and if it isn't there , it is here so that will work.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment