Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Company Coming

Been very busy lately cause I have an aunt and uncle from New Brunswick coming on Thursday. It will be very good to see them and get to visit for a week. We will do the tourist thing and show them around. My kids are coming up on the weekend Yahoo. I don't get to see the kids much cause everyone is working.

For Thanksgiving I have at last count 13 people and 5 dogs. The people aren't a problem it is just keeping track of the dogs. We have a small house but we manage. My sister and her family are coming so it should be a great time. Needless to say I haven't been able to get alot of stitching done.

and now I leave you with an inch to stitch
Jan

1 comment:

  1. wow your energy will be well used for that visit. Stitch now and then stitch too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment