Sunday, September 12, 2010

On Friday night we made a trip to Hamilton to drop some things off at my sons.  Jayne met us in Hamilton and we had a great visit. I showed her my eagle I was not happy with the back stitching. In the kit it called for a certain colour and it just didn't look right to me. Jayne agreed with me so she is going to change it and fix it for me. Yahoo Jayne. As far as I am concerned the eagle is done and I will post a picture of it soon all framed. I am now working on my first big project with 16 pages and I have never done anything like this before but I am sure it will be fine just take longer.

I have to take my mother to the doctor on Wednesday morning but then I am hoping to head to Brantford to the stitching sisters cross stitch night. Hope to see all that can come on Wednesday.

and now I leave you with an inch to stitch

Jan

2 comments:

  1. it is on the blocking board drying as I type...wooo hooo. and holy crap you have alot of page 1 finished already. You go girl...
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you guys do it and whip these things up the way you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment